Thursday, July 7, 2011

Insecurity

I have to thank all of my friends who visited this blog. I'm wondering if everyone who creates something always worries about whether it's any good.  Or are there people in the world who can say, "This is me. Like it. Don't like it.  It doesn't matter."  I love what I write, at least while I'm writing it.  However, whenever I let someone read it and they say, "Oh I really liked it." I can't help but wonder what they would say if they didn't.  I know I wouldn't have the courage to tell someone I cared about, "This was so bad I couldn't even finish it.  You really need to get a new hobby because you suck at this." Instead, I would find something to praise.  So how do you tell if someone actually like what you wrote?  We send it out to publishers or agents who don't care about our feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment